Dual Diagnosis, and Dual/Multiple disorders profiles may include the following:
- Age group: Adult/Adolescent
- Hearing impairment
- Severe/major mental illness and a substance disorder(s)
- Substance disorder(s) and a personality disorder(s)
- Substance disorder(s), personality disorder(s) and substance induced acute symptoms that may require psychiatric care, i.e., hallucinations, depression, and other symptoms resulting from substance abuse or withdrawal.
- Substance abuse, mental illness, and organic syndromes in various combinations. Organic sydromes may be a result of substance abuse, or independent of substance abuse.