Dual Diagnosis Bulletin Board
Dual Diagnosis Website (Sciacca)

Sciacca Dual-Diagnosis home page

bulletin board main page >> Re: help with my father

Posted by Beth on January 15, 2003 at 23:44:44:
In Reply to: help with my father posted by kmb on September 15, 2002 at 22:07:09:

get in your local phone book, find the number/s for the local hospital/s and call the psychiatric unit and find out what you need to do...
or call a hotline, like a crisis hotline or the hotline for the dept. of human services and ask for advice. if you have anyother family members how are close to you, get them involved as well. this is a pretty big deal to tackle yourself. best of luck and God bless

I am in need of finding assistance on committing my father who suffers from paranoid schizophrenia and alcoholism. I am looking for resources, mainly a person to talk with, on how to get him help asap. If anyone can help me that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

follow ups

Post a Followup




home page url
home page title
avatar url